I keep seeing goals posts coming in on my reader. It seemed like a good idea, so I stole it. Not like I’m not planning ahead, anyway. Might as well make it public.
- I need a new project to work on RIGHT NOW. Something to get me out of treading water with the projects I already have. I’m declaring them finished, except for scenes that are objectively missing.
- I am going to focus on writing at least one short story a week. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with the stories, yet.
- And I need to start thinking about what my NaNoWriMo project will be.
- I need to get the Lepterian story into something resembling chronological order
- Begin revision on that with the intent of getting it finished by the end of the year. Because it’s just dragging out too long.
- I need to get ahead of the calendar a little bit, so that I have wiggle room for busy days or days when the unexpected comes up. I already have a couple of posts scheduled for days I know will be hectic, but I think scheduled posts are the only way I’ll be able to weave blogging goals and writing goals together.
- Get into the habit of reaching out to other bloggers. Comment on at least three blogs daily. (Which, by the way, is also a stolen goal.)
- Figure out something to do about the novel I’m blogging. I want to pull it back into some kind of privacy, but I’m not exactly sure of steps on that, yet.